The traction machine is basically developed for spinal traction therapy, which makes the therapy easier and patient-friendly in a controlled and monitored way. enProducts Traction, a PLC-based automated therapy sequence prescribed by Doctors. The user interface is provided with HMI changing parameters by anyone as per a doctor’s prescription.
- Conventional gravity traction with fully automation.
- Variable traction load.
- No therapy interrupted during power failure
- Therapy history reports available.
- Therapy sequence can be easily changed with HMI.
- Casters for easy handling.
- Move comfort of therapy by automation.
- Alarms for Systematic therapy.
- No by-stander / nurse needed during therapy.
- Doctor can view actual therapy reports.
- Interval 1 Minute to 12 hours
- Frequency 1 Minute to 12 hours
- Traction cycle Up to 200 cycles per day.
- Outside dimension 41(W) x 31(D) x 93(H) in mm
- Power requirement AC 230 V 50Hz
- Working Temperature +5°C ~ +40°C
- Weight 18 kg