P-RO 3.0 is a desktop filling robot with a servo programmable with multiple fixtures. It has 500 mm X (servo), 200 Z (Servo), and 400 Y (Electric) ranges for precise movements and controls. It takes up less space, a power supply is needed. Once a robot is programmed, it can be immediately put into service upon installation and the push of the start button. The PLC-based machine has a 7″ HMI for program loading and editing with real-time coordinate information. The programmable variable liquid volume makes these filling states for pharmacy trial production laboratories.
- Input Power: 1 Phase – 230 V 50- Hz, 2KVA.
- Automated filling.
- Variable volume filling (Bottles arranged in tray).
- Compact & stylish design fixture.
- Easy parameter changes with HMI.
- Multiple bottles filling. (Offline tray for swapping of filled bottles)
- Highly productive and reliability ensure.
- Best suited for trial production.
- Hygienic and white room equipment construction.
- SS 304 Liquid 15L Tank, with precession pumping.
- Model P- RO 3.0
- Range of operation:
X axis (Left to Right axis) 500mm
Y axis (Back and forth axis) 400mm
Z axis 200mm
- Set Volume 0 to 10 ml
- Flow Rate 0.1 to 99.9 ml/min
- Tubing 1 to 3 mm ID,1 to 1.6 mm Wall thickness
- Accuracy +/- 1%
- Speed: X axis 790mm/sec Y axis 2000mm/se Z axis 500mm/sec
- Repeatability X axis ±0.01mm Y axis 500mm Z axis ±0.02mm
- Tray size 230mm x 274mm
- Teaching Format Manual positioning through HMI (Jogging)
- Number of programs 3 built in (Expandable according to requirement)
- Point memory capacity 5 pts built in (Expandable according to requirement)
- Drive system Electrical Drive( X ,Y and Z axis)
- Outside dimensions 880(W) x 970(D) x 960(H) (in mm)
- Working Temperature 0 to 40°c
- Relative Humidity 20 to 95% ( non-condensing)
- Weight Approx. 120kg