AirCURE+1 is a newly developed medical device that helps patients to prevent Deep vein thrombosis (DVT). DVT is a serious medical condition that can lead to potentially life-threatening complications. DVT occurs when a blood clot forms in one of the deep veins of the body, typically in the leg. If the clot breaks loose and travels to the lungs, it can cause a pulmonary embolism, which can be fatal. AirCURE+1 is an External Pneumatic Compression Device (EPCD) that is designed and built by enProducts Pvt Ltd. The device is based on technology developed by SCTIMST and is fully customizable to meet the needs of each individual patient. AirCURE+1 is easy to install and startup and can be easily monitored by clinicians. The device has been shown to be effective in reducing the incidence of DVT and its associated complications.
- Programmable Pressure settings.
- 3 Chamber compression
- All chambers with pressure monitoring.
- Easy quick fitting to connect sleeve.
- Programmable inflate and relax timing.
- Pre-set programs mode.
- Alarms during improper compression.
- Wall mounting/ bed handrail mounting.
- 230V AC, 50Hz.